Want to Boot Zen Admire Dragon into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Zen Admire Dragon to Recovery Mode.
Zen Admire Dragon Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Zen Admire Dragon to Recovery.
Also: Zen Admire Unity Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Zen Admire Dragon into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Zen Admire Dragon into Recovery Mode.
Boot Zen Admire Dragon Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Zen Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Down button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Zen Admire Dragon into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Zen Admire Dragon USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Zen Admire Dragon into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Zen Admire Dragon
LEAVE A REPLY