Want to Boot Zen Elite Wow into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Zen Elite Wow to Recovery Mode.
Zen Elite Wow Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Zen Elite Wow to Recovery.
Also: Zen Ultrafone 402 Style Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Zen Elite Wow into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Zen Elite Wow into Recovery Mode.
Boot Zen Elite Wow Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Zen Elite Wow into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Zen Elite Wow USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Zen Elite Wow into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Zen Elite Wow
LEAVE A REPLY