Want to Boot Zen Ultrafone 506 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Zen Ultrafone 506 Pro to Recovery Mode.
Zen Ultrafone 506 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Zen Ultrafone 506 Pro to Recovery.
Boot Zen Ultrafone 506 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Zen Ultrafone 506 Pro into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Zen Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Volume Up to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Zen Ultrafone 506 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Zen Ultrafone 506 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Zen Ultrafone 506 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery