Want to Boot Zenithink ZTPad C94 into Recovery Mode or Download Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Zenithink ZTPad C94 to Download Mode or Recovery Mode.
Zenithink ZTPad C94 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Zenithink ZTPad C94 Download Mode allows its user to flash Stock Firmware or Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device using Odin Flash Tool. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Zenithink ZTPad C94 into Recovery Mode and Download Mode.
Boot Zenithink ZTPad C94 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Zenithink ZTPad C94 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Zenithink logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Zenithink ZTPad C94 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Zenithink ZTPad C94 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Zenithink ZTPad C94 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery