Want to Boot Zigo Eon 3I into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Zigo Eon 3I to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Zigo Eon 3I Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Zigo Eon 3I Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Zigo Eon 3I into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Zigo Eon 3I into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Zigo Eon 3I into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Zigo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Zigo Eon 3I into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Zigo Eon 3I USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Zigo Eon 3I into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery