Want to Boot Ziox Astra Force 4G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Ziox Astra Force 4G to Recovery Mode.
Ziox Astra Force 4G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Ziox Astra Force 4G to Recovery.
Boot Ziox Astra Force 4G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Ziox Astra Force 4G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Ziox Astra Force 4G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Ziox Astra Force 4G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Ziox Astra Force 4G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery