Want to Boot Zopo 3X into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Zopo 3X to Recovery Mode.
Zopo 3X Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Zopo 3X to Recovery.
Boot Zopo 3X into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Zopo 3X into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Zopo Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Zopo 3X into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Zopo 3X USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Zopo 3X into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery