Want to Boot Zopo Color E ZP350 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Zopo Color E ZP350 to Recovery Mode.
Zopo Color E ZP350 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Zopo Color E ZP350 to Recovery.
Boot Zopo Color E ZP350 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Zopo Color E ZP350 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you feel the phone vibrates, Release the Power button.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Zopo Color E ZP350 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Zopo Color E ZP350 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Zopo Color E ZP350 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery