Want to Boot ZTE A520S into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ZTE A520S to Recovery Mode.
ZTE A520S Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting ZTE A520S to Recovery.
Boot ZTE A520S into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE A520S into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the ZTE logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE A520S into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ZTE A520S USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ZTE A520S into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot ZTE A520S into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.