Want to Boot ZTE A910 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ZTE A910 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
ZTE A910 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot ZTE A910 into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot ZTE A910 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
ZTE A910 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot ZTE A910 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot ZTE A910 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE A910 into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE A910 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ZTE A910 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ZTE A910 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot ZTE A910 into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE A910 into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release all the buttons once you see the Android Boot Mode.
- Use the Volume Up button to select Fastboot Mode from the list of Boot Options and press Volume Down to confirm.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot ZTE A910 Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader