Want to Boot ZTE Axon 20 5G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ZTE Axon 20 5G to Recovery Mode.
ZTE Axon 20 5G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting ZTE Axon 20 5G to Recovery.
Boot ZTE Axon 20 5G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE Axon 20 5G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the ZTE Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Down button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE Axon 20 5G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ZTE Axon 20 5G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ZTE Axon 20 5G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery