Want to Boot ZTE Axon 7 Premium into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ZTE Axon 7 Premium to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
ZTE Axon 7 Premium Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
ZTE Axon 7 Premium Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot ZTE Axon 7 Premium into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot ZTE Axon 7 Premium into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE Axon 7 Premium into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE Axon 7 Premium Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the ZTE logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE Axon 7 Premium into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ZTE Axon 7 Premium USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ZTE Axon 7 Premium into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery