Want to Boot ZTE Blade A3 Prime into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ZTE Blade A3 Prime to Recovery Mode.
ZTE Blade A3 Prime Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting ZTE Blade A3 Prime to Recovery.
Boot ZTE Blade A3 Prime into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE Blade A3 Prime into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the ZTE logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE Blade A3 Prime into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ZTE Blade A3 Prime USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ZTE Blade A3 Prime into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery