Want to Boot ZTE Blade V Ultra into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ZTE Blade V Ultra to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
ZTE Blade V Ultra Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
ZTE Blade V Ultra Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot ZTE Blade V Ultra into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot ZTE Blade V Ultra into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE Blade V Ultra into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the ZTE Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE Blade V Ultra into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ZTE Blade V Ultra USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ZTE Blade V Ultra into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery