Want to Boot ZTE E8QL into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ZTE E8QL to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
ZTE E8QL Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
ZTE E8QL Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot ZTE E8QL into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot ZTE E8QL into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE E8QL into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE E8QL Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the ZTE logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE E8QL into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ZTE E8QL USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ZTE E8QL into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery