Want to Boot ZTE Grand X4 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ZTE Grand X4 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
ZTE Grand X4 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
ZTE Grand X4 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot ZTE Grand X4 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot ZTE Grand X4 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE Grand X4 into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the ZTE logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Power Button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE Grand X4 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ZTE Grand X4 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ZTE Grand X4 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot ZTE Grand X4 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.