Want to Boot ZTE Optik 7.0 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ZTE Optik 7.0 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
ZTE Optik 7.0 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
ZTE Optik 7.0 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot ZTE Optik 7.0 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot ZTE Optik 7.0 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE Optik 7.0 into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the ZTE logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE Optik 7.0 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ZTE Optik 7.0 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ZTE Optik 7.0 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot ZTE Optik 7.0 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.