Want to Boot ZTE Paragon into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ZTE Paragon to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
ZTE Paragon Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
ZTE Paragon Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot ZTE Paragon into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot ZTE Paragon Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the ZTE logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.
- To exit the Download Mode, press and hold the Power button until the device reboots.
Boot ZTE Paragon into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ZTE Paragon USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ZTE Paragon into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot ZTE Paragon FTM Mode
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the FTM Mode on your phone screen.
- Now, your phone is booted into FTM Mode.
Note: If your phone can't enter into FTM mode, turn the phone ON, and dial *983*87274#, and choose "only Diag".