Want to Boot ZTE V5S into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ZTE V5S to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
ZTE V5S Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot ZTE V5S into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot ZTE V5S into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
- 3 Boot ZTE V5S into Factory Mode
ZTE V5S Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot ZTE V5S into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot ZTE V5S into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE V5S into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE V5S into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ZTE V5S USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ZTE V5S into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot ZTE V5S into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE V5S into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release all the buttons once you see the Android Boot Mode.
- Use the Volume Up button to select Fastboot Mode from the list of Boot Options and press Volume Down to confirm.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot ZTE V5S Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
Boot ZTE V5S into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.