Want to Boot ZTE Voyage 20 Pro into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ZTE Voyage 20 Pro to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
ZTE Voyage 20 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
ZTE Voyage 20 Pro Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot ZTE Voyage 20 Pro into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot ZTE Voyage 20 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ZTE Voyage 20 Pro into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the ZTE logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot ZTE Voyage 20 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ZTE Voyage 20 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ZTE Voyage 20 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery