Want to Boot Zuk Z2 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Zuk Z2 to Recovery Mode.
Zuk Z2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Zuk Z2 to Recovery.
Boot Zuk Z2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Zuk Z2 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Then press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
- Hold the Volume Down and Volume Up Buttons for about 10 seconds after the phone vibrates.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Zuk Z2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Zuk Z2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Zuk Z2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery