Want to Boot Zuk Z2 Rio Edition into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Zuk Z2 Rio Edition to Recovery Mode.
Zuk Z2 Rio Edition Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Zuk Z2 Rio Edition to Recovery.
Boot Zuk Z2 Rio Edition into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Zuk Z2 Rio Edition into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Zuk logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Zuk Z2 Rio Edition into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Zuk Z2 Rio Edition USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Zuk Z2 Rio Edition into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery