Want to Boot Zuum Cover Pro Lite into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Zuum Cover Pro Lite to Recovery Mode.
Zuum Cover Pro Lite Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Zuum Cover Pro Lite to Recovery.
Also: Zuum Stellar P3 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Zuum Cover Pro Lite into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Zuum Cover Pro Lite into Recovery Mode.
Boot Zuum Cover Pro Lite Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Zuum Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Zuum Cover Pro Lite into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Zuum Cover Pro Lite USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Zuum Cover Pro Lite into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Zuum Cover Pro Lite
LEAVE A REPLY