Want to Boot Aoson Mini 97 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Aoson Mini 97 to Recovery Mode.
Aoson Mini 97 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Aoson Mini 97 to Recovery.
Boot Aoson Mini 97 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Aoson Mini 97 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the keys.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and click the Power button once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Aoson Mini 97 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Aoson Mini 97 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Aoson Mini 97 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery