Want to Boot Archos 101c Platinum into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Archos 101c Platinum to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Archos 101c Platinum Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Archos 101c Platinum Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Archos 101c Platinum into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Archos 101c Platinum into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Archos 101c Platinum into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Archos logo while still holding the Volume Up button.
- Keep the Volume Up button pressed until the Archos 101c Platinum boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Archos 101c Platinum into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Archos 101c Platinum USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Archos 101c Platinum into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery