Want to Boot BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q to Recovery Mode.
BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q to Recovery.
Boot BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When the orange screen appears, release all the keys and press the Volume Down button 5 times to enter into Recovery Mode.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BLU Studio Mini LTE X100Q into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery