Want to Boot BQ 5045L Wallet into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot BQ 5045L Wallet to Recovery Mode.
BQ 5045L Wallet Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting BQ 5045L Wallet to Recovery.
Boot BQ 5045L Wallet into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot BQ 5045L Wallet into Recovery Mode.
Boot BQ 5045L Wallet Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the BQ Logo on the screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot BQ 5045L Wallet into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed BQ 5045L Wallet USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot BQ 5045L Wallet into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery