Want to Boot Celkon U Feel 4G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Celkon U Feel 4G to Recovery Mode.
Celkon U Feel 4G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Celkon U Feel 4G to Recovery.
Also: Celkon Smart 4G Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Celkon U Feel 4G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Celkon U Feel 4G into Recovery Mode.
Boot Celkon U Feel 4G Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of the Power button.
- If Android Robot appears on the Screen Release the Volume Down Button.
- Now start holding the Power key and after 2 seconds click the Volume Up Button at once.
Boot Celkon U Feel 4G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Celkon U Feel 4G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Celkon U Feel 4G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Celkon U Feel 4G
LEAVE A REPLY