Want to Boot Coolpad Cool 3 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Coolpad Cool 3 Plus to Recovery Mode.
Coolpad Cool 3 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Coolpad Cool 3 Plus to Recovery.
Boot Coolpad Cool 3 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Coolpad Cool 3 Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Cool 3 Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Coolpad logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Coolpad Cool 3 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Coolpad Cool 3 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Coolpad Cool 3 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Coolpad Cool 3 Plus Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Up +Power button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Download Mode on the Screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.