Want to Boot CoolPad Legacy Go into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot CoolPad Legacy Go to Recovery Mode.
CoolPad Legacy Go Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting CoolPad Legacy Go to Recovery.
Boot CoolPad Legacy Go into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot CoolPad Legacy Go into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Coolpad logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot CoolPad Legacy Go into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed CoolPad Legacy Go USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot CoolPad Legacy Go into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery