Want to Boot Dexp Ursus N280i into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Dexp Ursus N280i to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Dexp Ursus N280i Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Dexp Ursus N280i Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Dexp Ursus N280i into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Dexp Ursus N280i into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Dexp Ursus N280i into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Dexp Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Dexp Ursus N280i into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Dexp Ursus N280i USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Dexp Ursus N280i into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery