Want to Boot Elephone PX Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Elephone PX Pro to Recovery Mode.
Elephone PX Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Elephone PX Pro to Recovery.
Boot Elephone PX Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Elephone PX Pro into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release all keys.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Elephone PX Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Elephone PX Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Elephone PX Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Elephone PX Pro into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.