Want to Boot Explay Fog 7 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Explay Fog 7 to Recovery Mode.
Explay Fog 7 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Explay Fog 7 to Recovery.
Also: Explay Atom Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Explay Fog 7 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Explay Fog 7 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Explay Fog 7 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release the Power key.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Explay Fog 7 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Explay Fog 7 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Explay Fog 7 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Explay Fog 7
LEAVE A REPLY