Want to Boot Goclever Quantum 700M into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Goclever Quantum 700M to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Goclever Quantum 700M Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Goclever Quantum 700M Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Goclever Quantum 700M into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Goclever Quantum 700M into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Goclever Quantum 700M into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Then press the Power Button to open a recovery Mode.
Boot Goclever Quantum 700M into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Goclever Quantum 700M USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Goclever Quantum 700M into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery