Want to Boot Huawei Ascend G630 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Huawei Ascend G630 to Recovery Mode.
Huawei Ascend G630 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Huawei Ascend G630 to Recovery.
Also: Huawei Honor 4X Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Huawei Ascend G630 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Huawei Ascend G630 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Huawei Ascend G630 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power keys as soon as you see the Huawei logo and wait for few seconds.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Huawei Ascend G630 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Huawei Ascend G630 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Huawei Ascend G630 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Huawei Ascend G630
LEAVE A REPLY