Want to Boot Huawei C199S into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Huawei C199S to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Huawei C199S Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Huawei C199S Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Huawei C199S into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: Huawei MediaPad 10 Link plus 3G LTE Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Huawei C199S into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Huawei C199S into Recovery Mode.
Boot Huawei C199S Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Huawei logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Huawei C199S into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Huawei C199S USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Huawei C199S into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Huawei C199S into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Huawei C199S into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
Boot Huawei C199S Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Down button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Huawei C199S Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
Boot Huawei C199S Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up buttons together for a few seconds.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding these Keys connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Release the Volume buttons once the device boots into Download Mode.
- To exit the Download Mode, press and hold the Power button until the device reboots.
How to Factory Reset Huawei C199S
LEAVE A REPLY