Want to Boot Huawei P50E into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Huawei P50E to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Huawei P50E Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Huawei P50E into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Huawei P50E into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
- 3 Boot Huawei P50E Download Mode
Huawei P50E Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Huawei P50E into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Huawei P50E into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Huawei P50E into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Huawei P50E into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Huawei P50E USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Huawei P50E into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Huawei P50E into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Huawei P50E into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Down button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Huawei P50E Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
Boot Huawei P50E Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Recovery Mode on the Screen.
- Now, choose Update Mode using the Volume buttons and select it using the Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.