Want to Boot Huawei P8 Max into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Huawei P8 Max to Recovery Mode.
Huawei P8 Max Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Huawei P8 Max to Recovery.
Also: Huawei Honor 3C Lite Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Huawei P8 Max into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Huawei P8 Max into Recovery Mode.
Boot Huawei P8 Max Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Huawei logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Huawei P8 Max into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Huawei P8 Max USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Huawei P8 Max into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Huawei P8 Max
LEAVE A REPLY