Want to Boot Huawei Y5 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Huawei Y5 to Recovery Mode.
Huawei Y5 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Huawei Y5 to Recovery.
Boot Huawei Y5 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Huawei Y5 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power keys as soon as you see the Huawei logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Huawei Y5 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Huawei Y5 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Huawei Y5 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery