Want to Boot Invens Vision 12 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Invens Vision 12 to Recovery Mode.
Invens Vision 12 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Invens Vision 12 to Recovery.
Boot Invens Vision 12 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Invens Vision 12 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Invens Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Invens Vision 12 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Invens Vision 12 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Invens Vision 12 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Invens Vision 12 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.