Want to Boot Kiano Core 10.1 Dual 3G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Kiano Core 10.1 Dual 3G to Recovery Mode.
Kiano Core 10.1 Dual 3G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Kiano Core 10.1 Dual 3G to Recovery.
Also: Kiano Elegance 8 3G Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Kiano Core 10.1 Dual 3G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kiano Core 10.1 Dual 3G into Recovery Mode.
Boot Kiano Core 10.1 Dual 3G Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Kiano Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button at once.
Boot Kiano Core 10.1 Dual 3G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Kiano Core 10.1 Dual 3G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Kiano Core 10.1 Dual 3G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Kiano Core 10.1 Dual 3G
LEAVE A REPLY