Want to Boot LG Optimus L3 II E425 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG Optimus L3 II E425 to Recovery Mode.
LG Optimus L3 II E425 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting LG Optimus L3 II E425 to Recovery.
Boot LG Optimus L3 II E425 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG Optimus L3 II E425 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Now turn on your phone and press the Volume Down button when you see a LG logo on the screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG Optimus L3 II E425 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed LG Optimus L3 II E425 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot LG Optimus L3 II E425 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery