Want to Boot Mobicel Trip into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Mobicel Trip to Recovery Mode.
Mobicel Trip Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Mobicel Trip to Recovery.
Boot Mobicel Trip into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Mobicel Trip into Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobicel Trip Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Mobicel logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Mobicel Trip into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Mobicel Trip USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Mobicel Trip into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Mobicel Trip into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.