Want to Boot MyPhone C-Smart III into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot MyPhone C-Smart III to Recovery Mode.
MyPhone C-Smart III Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting MyPhone C-Smart III to Recovery.
Also: MyPhone C-Smart Glam Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot MyPhone C-Smart III into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot MyPhone C-Smart III into Recovery Mode.
Boot MyPhone C-Smart III Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the MyPhone logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
Boot MyPhone C-Smart III into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed MyPhone C-Smart III USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot MyPhone C-Smart III into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot MyPhone C-Smart III into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset MyPhone C-Smart III
LEAVE A REPLY