Want to Boot Oale P5S into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Oale P5S to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Oale P5S Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Oale P5S Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Oale P5S into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Oale P5S into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Oale P5S into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Oale logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Oale P5S into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Oale P5S USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Oale P5S into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Oale P5S Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.