Want to Boot Polaroid Rainbow 5 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Polaroid Rainbow 5 to Recovery Mode.
Polaroid Rainbow 5 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Polaroid Rainbow 5 to Recovery.
Also: Polaroid Evy 4.5 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Polaroid Rainbow 5 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Polaroid Rainbow 5 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Polaroid Rainbow 5 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Polaroid logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button at once.
Boot Polaroid Rainbow 5 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Polaroid Rainbow 5 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Polaroid Rainbow 5 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Polaroid Rainbow 5
LEAVE A REPLY