Want to Boot QMobile King Kong Max into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot QMobile King Kong Max to Recovery Mode.
QMobile King Kong Max Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting QMobile King Kong Max to Recovery.
Boot QMobile King Kong Max into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot QMobile King Kong Max into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the QMobile logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot QMobile King Kong Max into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed QMobile King Kong Max USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot QMobile King Kong Max into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot QMobile King Kong Max into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release the Power key.
- But keep holding the Volume Down key to enter into the Factory Mode.