Want to Boot Tecno Spark 4 Lite into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Tecno Spark 4 Lite to Recovery Mode.
Tecno Spark 4 Lite Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Tecno Spark 4 Lite to Recovery.
Also: Tecno L9 Plus Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Tecno Spark 4 Lite into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Tecno Spark 4 Lite into Recovery Mode.
Boot Tecno Spark 4 Lite Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Tecno logo and wait for few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up key.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Tecno Spark 4 Lite into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Tecno Spark 4 Lite USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Tecno Spark 4 Lite into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Tecno Spark 4 Lite
LEAVE A REPLY