Want to Boot UMI Zero into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot UMI Zero to Recovery Mode.
UMI Zero Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting UMI Zero to Recovery.
Boot UMI Zero into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot UMI Zero into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the UMI logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot UMI Zero into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed UMI Zero USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot UMI Zero into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery