Want to Boot Uni Device PM-UQM12A into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Uni Device PM-UQM12A to Recovery Mode.
Uni Device PM-UQM12A Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Uni Device PM-UQM12A to Recovery.
Boot Uni Device PM-UQM12A into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Uni Device PM-UQM12A into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Uni Device PM-UQM12A into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Uni Device PM-UQM12A USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Uni Device PM-UQM12A into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery